Column Holder, SLIM
Preparative columns with an I.D. of 20 mm to 50 mm as well as manual switching valves can be attached. The valves can be used for column switching.
|Installable Valves||Installable Columns||Size|
|Column Hub||Automatic Switching Valves Up to 4 pcs||Preparative Columns 2 pcs Analytical Columns 6 pcs*||W 260 x H 560 x D 500 mm|
|Column Holder||Manual Switching Valves Up to 4 pcs||Preparative Columns 2 pcs Analytical Columns 1 pc||W 250 x H 465 x D 400 mm|
|Column Holder SLIM||Manual Switching Valves Up to 5 pcs||Preparative Columns 2 pcs Analytical Columns 1 pc**||W 110 x H 625 x D 500 mm|
* When attaching three or more analytical columns or two preparative columns to the column hub, the optional "Column Bracket" is needed.
** If two preparative columns are attached using the column holder SLIM, the optional column clamp ASSY (P/N: 228-17701-94) is required.
For Multiple Detection Triggers
A/D Conversion Board Kit
This is required for preparative work using multiple detector triggers. Expand the hardware to suit the number of detection trigger channels required.
DGU-403 / DGU-405
- A low-capacity degassing unit that uses a special fluororesin membrane.
DGU-403 : 3 flow lines, DGU-405 : 5 flow lines
- The maximum operating flow rate per flow line is 10 mL/min.
- Designed for use in analytical and preparative fractionation, this unit is used only when retention time reproducibility needs to be improved during analysis.
* When connecting to an LC-20AP, a connection kit must be obtained separately.
* LC-20AR connection kit is required when the operating flow rate is more than 10 mL/min.
Helium Degassing Unit
- Eliminates air bubbles, baseline undulation, drifting, etc. by purging dissolved air from mobile phases.
- The DGU-10B can be used to degas up to four mobile phase solutions with helium gas.
- This unit is switched ON/OFF from the solvent delivery unit or system controller.
High-Pressure Flow-Line Selection Valves
FCV-20AH2 / FCV-12AH
- The valve position is controlled by event signal input.
- Valve type: 2-position/6-port rotary valve (recycle valve : 2-position/3-port valve)
- Maximum operating pressure: 34.3 MPa
- Operating pH range: pH 1 to 10
- Operating temperature range: 4 to 35°C
- Storing the FCV-12AH in the Option Box helps reduce the volume of preparative piping, including the recycling flow lines.
Low-Pressure Gradient Unit
- This low-pressure gradient unit is for the LC-20AP large-volume solvent delivery pump.
- A gradient can be produced with a single pump, enabling gradient preparative work at low cost.
- A single unit is capable of providing up to a four-liquid gradient as well as solvent switching, reducing the work involved in mobile phase investigations during method development.
Reservoir Selection Valves
FCV-11AL / FCV-11ALS / FCV-230AL
- Capable of switching solvents using solenoid valves.
- The FCV-11AL/FCV-11ALS provide switching between two solvents. The FCV-11AL can supply up to three solvent delivery units, whereas the FCV-11ALS is used for one unit. It can be controlled from the LC-20AP/20AR front panel directly or through a system controller CBM-20A/20Alite and workstation software.
- The FCV-230AL provides switching between two solvents (optionally four solvents). It can be controlled from the LC-20AP/20AR front panel directly or through a system controller CBM-20A/20Alite and workstation software.