Taking MALDI-TOF MS Beyond the Standard
- Powerful MALDI-TOF performance for reliable mass information and MS/MS derived structural detail.
- Linear mode allows the interrogation of high molecular weight samples, whilst reflectron mode, incorporating the patented curved-field reflectron (CFR), provides the high resolution and mass accuracy necessary for successful proteomics and life science experiments.
- High sensitivity system using a variable repetition rate 50 Hz N2 laser and a variety of target formats to meet all sample throughput requirements.
- An affordable robust option for all laboratories requiring routine manual or automated analysis of a wide variety of sample classes.
- Excellent sensitivity is achieved using near-axis laser irradiation and advanced ion optics for enhanced ion transmission.
- MS/MS may be easily performed using a seamless approach – ions of interest can be isolated using a precursor ion selection device, incorporated as standard, and data-rich fragment ion spectra quickly and simply acquired.The newly improved curved field reflectron design augments the low mass fragment region providing useful additional information.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.